The Wasteland's Most Wanted
Ari Stone || she / her
Ari is a teenage scavenger whose number one priority is her own survival (and her beloved pet kit fox, Zephyr’s, of course). She’s fiercely independent, adaptable, and stubborn, as well as a skilled tinkerer and delver of ancient ruins. As skilled as she can be, though, she also has more than her fair share of luck — whether good luck or bad is up for debate.
- Exploring Old World ruins. You never know what useful stuff you’ll find.
- Stargazing. Apparently the Old Ones explored the stars. Probably not though. They’re pretty far away.
- I like Zephyr more than I like most people. Does that count?
- Crazy people. (Which is pretty much EVERYONE in this sun-forsaken Wasteland.)
- Not being in control of a situation. (Which happens WAY too often.)
- Don’t put me in anything that flies. Seriously. I mean it.
- Heights. Definitely heights.
- Snakes. Ugh...
- Survive. Chasing after glory's going to get you nothing but dead.
Blane Sun || he / him
Blane is the current chief of the Cactus Clan, the Wasteland’s most notorious gang of juvenile delinquents. He’s not particularly skilled at fighting or strategy, but his clan respects him for his leadership and unconditional loyalty to them. He’ll do whatever it takes to keep the Cactus Clan provided for, even if it means taking resources from others to do so.
- When idiot adults know their place and cower beneath my authority!
- My dirt bike. Gotta keep my girl in fresh condition
- Idiots who don't know their place and think they're better than me
- Any scavs who think they can mess with my crew and get away in one piece!
- I ain't got no fears! But Night Rider better watch their back before I come after 'em!!
- We're gonna make the Cactus Clan a proper bandit gang, till everyone in the Wasteland fears us!!!
The Night Rider || they / them
The Night Rider is one of the Wasteland’s many enigmas, speeding throughout the Wasteland on their Old World hovercycle. Feared and respected by reputation alone, no one knows the real person behind the visor. They’re authoritative, calculated, and determined; nothing gets between them and what they want.
- Riding my hovercycle.
- Destroying others in hand-to-hand combat. [Editor's Note: Sparring.]
- Incompetent people. (The entire Cactus Clan.)
- Having to repeat myself. (Constantly. To the entire Cactus Clan.)
- Letting others handle things. (THE CACTUS CLAN IS WHY I WORK ALONE.)
- How dare you even suggest —
- You don't need to know.